Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Playoffs, Finals, Tea, Then FINALS

Back again. after another round of midterms. And now just around the corner of the home stretch are the years finals. Tests for a week. The only thing allowing me to look to the future is the Playoffs and the 2-0 start that the Utah Jazz have had in the first round. Charles Barkley has continued to praise the Jazz and I have come to like him more and more everyday because of it. Lets hope that his kind words hold some weight down the stretch because If I don't have THE FINALS to look forward to than finals are going to suck. The Rockets will be back to half strength on Thursday so it will be important for the Jazz to pick up these home games. I also have my fingers crossed for Denver to beat the Lakers. If all goes according to plan then I will get to see a couple Jazz playoff games.

No comments: