Thursday, March 13, 2008

The Daily Cup

I have fallen in love with a ginseng Oolong that I wrote about some time ago. I have had way to much of that tea since then and I have all but ran out. I decided not to repost about teas that I have already wrote about, hence the daily cup hiatus. But today I had a great cup of Tie Guan Yin. The leaves were rolled fairly well, it had a good scent, and the tea was a full flavored Oolong. It is said that this is one of the most famous teas in China, but to tell you the truth I have yet to come across a tea or a tea product where the shop or tea house told me it wasn't famous in China. It was good though. I used my very own adaptation of the traditional method of the Gong Fu style. I will tell you all about it in the next edition of the daily cup.

No comments: